2013/2014 Registration Instructions
Below is a two-step process outlining the procedures for registering for USA Hockey and then the Yellowjackets programs of your choice.
Step 1 – USA Hockey Registration
1. In order to register for the Fall Season you will need to register with USA Hockey for the 2013-2014 Season if you haven't already done so.
2. Go to www.usahockeyregistration.com.
3. Click the red box on the right that says 'Click Here to become a USA Hockey Memebr'
4. Select 'Ice Players and Coaches' check the box to confirm you are 18 years of age or older and click 'continue' for the link to take you through the registration process for 2013-2014.
5. Please read the waiver and check 'I accept box and enter your initials.'
6. Be sure you review the information and either 'edit' or continue'. Confirm the state is 'IL' and click continue.
7. Enter your credit card information. The total charge is $53 ($40 to USA Hockey & $13 to AHAI).
8. At the end of the process you will be given a USA Hockey confirmation number consisting of 9 digets and 5 letters. The number is very important and is REQUIRED to register for the fall season. Print the confirmation page and keep a copy for your records.
Step 2 – Fire Wagon Yellowjackets Hockey Registration
Information needed to register:
- USA Hockey Registration
- Health Insurance Card
- Credit Card or Checking Account Number for payment.